These no-bake lemon coconut balls are quick and easy to pull together and make a light and healthy treat.
Blitz, roll and set in the fridge or freezer - super easy to serve up in a rush and a great way to use up a lemon you may have sitting around.
These bliss balls are gluten-free, oat free and made without dates.
Lemon Coconut Ball Ingredients
For this super-easy recipe, you only need 5 basic ingredients:
- Lemon - if you love lemon, then add lots of lemon rind to make the flavour and colour really pop.
- Coconut - unsweetened shredded or desiccated works best
- Vanilla - essence or paste
Lemon Coconut Bliss Balls
- Food Processor
- 1 cup desiccated or shredded coconut (plus extra for rolling)
- 1 cup cashews
- ½ lemon (juice & zest)
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (essence or paste)
- pinch of salt
- Lemon: juice lemon and cut the zest off.
- Add all ingredients to your food processor and blitz together until mixture is combined. It will appear quite wet rather than crumbly.
- Scoop tablespoon sizes of mixture and press/roll together into balls.
- Roll each ball in additional coconut before placing in fridge/freezer to set.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Looking for more Bliss Balls & Energy Balls To Try?
Energy balls make a great snack to make and store in the freezer and with plenty of flavours to try, you can never get bored. Check out below for new recipes to try:
- Chocolate Peppermint Balls
- Apricot Bliss Balls (Gluten-Free, Nut-Free & Super Easy)
- Energy Balls The Kids Will Love (GF, NF & Without Oats)
Leave a Reply