Back again with another bliss balls recipe! This time, a nutty, cranberry flavour that provides a great energy boost.
This recipe requires few ingredients, less than 30 minutes until they are ready and they store perfectly in the freezer – which makes them a perfect snack in a hurry.
Cranberry Bliss Ball – Ingredients
This is a super-simple recipe with only 4 ingredients:
- Medjool dates – you can use the dried date variety , but you will need to soak them first so they aren’t too dry.
- Nuts – we prefer to use cashews in these energy balls.
- Salt – to taste
Cranberry Bliss Balls
- Food Processor
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 10 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- salt to taste
- Blitz all ingredients together in a food processor.
- Spoon tablespoon-sized mixture and shape into balls.
- Allow to set in the fridge or freezer for around 20 minutes before serving.
Cranberry Energy Balls in Food Processor
Interested in trying more energy ball/bliss ball recipes? Be sure to check out: