This creamy mango ice cream is quick and easy to whip up and requires only four ingredients. Depending on the season, you may have fresh mangoes available to you or you can easily adjust this recipe to incorporate frozen mango cheeks if need be.
It’s a great easy recipe that kids and adults will all enjoy.
- 2 ripe mangos, sliced and diced (don’t include the seed)
- 1 cup all-purpose cream or heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional but recommended)
- Slice mangos into small cubes and set aside.
- Beat cream with a handheld beater or stand mixer
- Fold in condensed milk and mangos until well
- Transfer into a container, cover well and freeze overnight.
How do you make mango ice cream from scratch? Step By Step:
Beat the cream with a handheld beater or stand mixer until stiff, and a consistency such as this:
Fold in the condensed milk gently:
Before adding the mango that you have chopped/mashed into small pieces:
Transfer into a container, cover (very well) and freeze overnight. The consistency after approximately 8 hours should look similar to this: